- WWW.ALLONTARIO.CA – All about living and doing business in Ontario. All in one site.
- Now Super Visa Medical Insurance is NOT REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN FULL!
- Government Introduces Legislation to Crack Down on Cyberbullying
- OPP thanking motorists ahead of Festive R.I.D.E. campaign but not letting their guard down with impaired drivers
- The Importance of Having Recalled Vehicles Repaired
- Auto Interesting Facts
- Criminal Offence
- Criminal Record
- Employment Standards
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Landlord and Tenant Paralegal
- Municipal Bylaws
- Paralegal GTA
- Paralegal Services
- Paralegal Toronto
- Small Claims Court
- Traffic Tickets GTA
- Traffic Tickets Paralegal
- Traffic Tickets Toronto
- Workers Compensation
Monthly Archives: August 2013
On August 27, 2013, the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario issued a news release concerning driver and vehicle licence fees gradual increase. It’s necessary measure to improve vital infrastructure and support key services.
All recreational boats with a motor of 10 horsepower (7.5 kW) or more must have a pleasure craft licence. Applications are available online. Everyone who operates a power-driven boat in Canada needs proof of competency — something that shows they … Continue reading
Crash test dummies are full-scale anthropomorphic test devices (ATD) that simulate the dimensions, weight proportions and articulation of the human body, and are usually instrumented to record data about the dynamic behavior of the ATD in simulated vehicle impacts. This … Continue reading
Tesla Motors is claiming automotive superlative: NHTSA crash tests prove Model S is the safest car on the road. NHTSA – the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is an agency of the Executive Branch of the U.S. government, part of … Continue reading
A crash test is a form of destructive testing usually performed in order to ensure safe design standards in crashworthiness and crash compatibility for various modes of transportation or related systems and components.