- WWW.ALLONTARIO.CA – All about living and doing business in Ontario. All in one site.
- Now Super Visa Medical Insurance is NOT REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN FULL!
- Government Introduces Legislation to Crack Down on Cyberbullying
- OPP thanking motorists ahead of Festive R.I.D.E. campaign but not letting their guard down with impaired drivers
- The Importance of Having Recalled Vehicles Repaired
- Auto Interesting Facts
- Criminal Offence
- Criminal Record
- Employment Standards
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Landlord and Tenant Paralegal
- Municipal Bylaws
- Paralegal GTA
- Paralegal Services
- Paralegal Toronto
- Small Claims Court
- Traffic Tickets GTA
- Traffic Tickets Paralegal
- Traffic Tickets Toronto
- Workers Compensation
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Rules of the road, helmet information and safety tips for cyclists of all ages. A bicycle, or bike, is a vehicle that: has 1, 2 or 3 wheels (a unicycle, bicycle or tricycle); has steering handlebars and pedals; does not … Continue reading
Ottawa, June 27, 2013 – Through Operation Pangea, the international fight against the illegal online sale of counterfeit and unlicensed medicines continues. In Canada this year, the RCMP and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) joined forces with INTERPOL to inspect … Continue reading
Ministry of the Attorney General, June 4, 2013 – Government to Introduce Legislation to Safeguard Public Participation in Debate – Ontario is taking steps to protect open dialogue in debates on matters of public interest.
This year, changes are coming to the passport program that will benefit Canadians and help keep Canada at the forefront of international travel document security.
If you are driving to the United States from Canada, this page info will keep you up to date on border wait times for entry into the United States. The ports of entry are listed geographically from east to west.The … Continue reading