- WWW.ALLONTARIO.CA – All about living and doing business in Ontario. All in one site.
- Now Super Visa Medical Insurance is NOT REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN FULL!
- Government Introduces Legislation to Crack Down on Cyberbullying
- OPP thanking motorists ahead of Festive R.I.D.E. campaign but not letting their guard down with impaired drivers
- The Importance of Having Recalled Vehicles Repaired
- Auto Interesting Facts
- Criminal Offence
- Criminal Record
- Employment Standards
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Landlord and Tenant Paralegal
- Municipal Bylaws
- Paralegal GTA
- Paralegal Services
- Paralegal Toronto
- Small Claims Court
- Traffic Tickets GTA
- Traffic Tickets Paralegal
- Traffic Tickets Toronto
- Workers Compensation
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The Ontario Ministry of Transportation has developed an excellent guide for those who own or consider buying an all terrain vehicle. The All Terrain Vehicle, or ATV as it’s commonly called, is a very popular year-round utility and recreational vehicle, … Continue reading
Most people fail to realize that you do not necessarily need a licensed paralegal, or a lawyer, to assist you in the event you believe your employer may not be complying with the law. There is another way to avoid … Continue reading
Okay, for any reason, you committed a criminal offence in the past. After learning your lesson and understanding how difficult is to regain your credibility and trust, it is time for you to apply for a pardon.
Are you a tenant or a landlord? If your answer is yes, you might find this information useful.
For most of us, the complexity of car repairs leaves us vulnerable to shady repair shop owners and mechanics. If you worry about your vehicle and wonder whether your mechanic is an honest one, you are not alone.
Thousands of Canadians go to work everyday without even thinking about the possibility of having an accident in the workplace. Obviously, should not be any other way; otherwise, nobody could perform their duties properly.
In my last installment including motor vehicles and consumer rights, I would like to finish with a subject involving an area which few people have little understanding of their rights: TOW TRUCKS. When your vehicle breaks down in the metropolitan … Continue reading