- WWW.ALLONTARIO.CA – All about living and doing business in Ontario. All in one site.
- Now Super Visa Medical Insurance is NOT REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN FULL!
- Government Introduces Legislation to Crack Down on Cyberbullying
- OPP thanking motorists ahead of Festive R.I.D.E. campaign but not letting their guard down with impaired drivers
- The Importance of Having Recalled Vehicles Repaired
- Auto Interesting Facts
- Criminal Offence
- Criminal Record
- Employment Standards
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Landlord and Tenant Paralegal
- Municipal Bylaws
- Paralegal GTA
- Paralegal Services
- Paralegal Toronto
- Small Claims Court
- Traffic Tickets GTA
- Traffic Tickets Paralegal
- Traffic Tickets Toronto
- Workers Compensation
Category Archives: Criminal Offence
OTTAWA, November 20, 2013 – The Honourable Peter MacKay, P.C., Q.C., M.P. for Central Nova, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, today introduced legislation to address criminal behaviour associated with cyberbullying.
Ottawa, June 27, 2013 – Through Operation Pangea, the international fight against the illegal online sale of counterfeit and unlicensed medicines continues. In Canada this year, the RCMP and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) joined forces with INTERPOL to inspect … Continue reading
NOTE: After 90 days, the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services destroys fingerprint submissions relative to civil screening (including vulnerable sector checks) when the search process is completed. The fingerprints are not added to the RCMP National Repository of Criminal … Continue reading