- WWW.ALLONTARIO.CA – All about living and doing business in Ontario. All in one site.
- Now Super Visa Medical Insurance is NOT REQUIRED TO BE PAID IN FULL!
- Government Introduces Legislation to Crack Down on Cyberbullying
- OPP thanking motorists ahead of Festive R.I.D.E. campaign but not letting their guard down with impaired drivers
- The Importance of Having Recalled Vehicles Repaired
- Auto Interesting Facts
- Criminal Offence
- Criminal Record
- Employment Standards
- Landlord and Tenant Board
- Landlord and Tenant Paralegal
- Municipal Bylaws
- Paralegal GTA
- Paralegal Services
- Paralegal Toronto
- Small Claims Court
- Traffic Tickets GTA
- Traffic Tickets Paralegal
- Traffic Tickets Toronto
- Workers Compensation
Category Archives: Pardon
NOTE: After 90 days, the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services destroys fingerprint submissions relative to civil screening (including vulnerable sector checks) when the search process is completed. The fingerprints are not added to the RCMP National Repository of Criminal … Continue reading
On February 2, 2011, the Government of Canada announced its intent to have pardon applicants assume the administrative costs of processing a pardon application, which would increase the current pardon application user fee from $150 to $631. In accordance with … Continue reading
Okay, for any reason, you committed a criminal offence in the past. After learning your lesson and understanding how difficult is to regain your credibility and trust, it is time for you to apply for a pardon.